VINTAGE REAL SILVER AND MARCASITE LARGE RUBY-COLOURED FACETED STONE RING (P)
Marcasite and ruby-coloured vintage ring in real silver
This is a stunning vintage ring marked 925 for sterling silver. It is has numerous marcasite stones and a ruby-coloured, dark pink faceted central stone. Very beautiful and in excellent condition. UK ring size P.
Stamped 925 which means that 92.5% of this ring is sterling silver, and the remaining 7.5% is made of alloy metals. If you see 925 stamped on a piece of jewellery, this means the jewellery meets the quality standards of silver. Anything without a stamp isn’t considered true silver.